WASH in Schools (WinS)

As we reflect on this topic today, feel free to share and post your questions on the reply section. Looking forward to interactive discussion. Lets Go!!!

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Akighir Christiana Nguemo from Nigeria. I work as a Program Officer -WASH with Initiative for Water and Environmental Sustainability IWES and I’m glad to part of this global community. I’m looking forward to meeting with professionals and experts in the area of WASH and to build my capacity in this area. Thank you

3 Likes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY @Tiana, we are happy to have you here. We appreciate the great work that you and your team are doing in the communities you serve. We look forward to an informative and impactful conversation. Feel free to also explore other forums such as the SDG forum, Leadership forum, and Humanitarian and development work forums to learn more

1 Like

Thanks for the Magnificent WASH implementation towards (WinS.)

Generally I’m very much glad to enroll for the WASH Department since I have been in the field of Water Sanitation and Hygiene for 5 years.

However I strongly recommend each one of us to contribute positive impact to our forum as well as our Communities by promoting WASH sphere standard.:white_check_mark::pray:

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY Mohamed @Emwhy777, We look forward to your engagement on this platform. The sphere standards should be adhered to in most of the Humanitarian and Development work. We look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Hello I am Melese Mengistu, Field Program Manager at International Medical Corps/IMC-Ethiopia Mission. I am WASH by profession. Its my pleasure to meet you all.

2 Likes

Hello @Melese1 and welcome to the Humanitarian Global community. We are glad to have you here and we look forward to informative engagements as you also share with us your experiences in WASH in Ethiopia.

2 Likes